Disclaimer: This tutorial shows how to synchronize blackberry 10 with gmail. You should know what you are doing here. I offer this tutorial without any further support or warranty.
So, you want to synchronize a blackberry phone with your Google mail account? Luckily the built-in synchronization makes using Google Mail / Gmail on blackberry very easy.
Here’s how to synchronize Google Mail with your Blackberry 10:
1. Go to Settings > Accounts > Add Account (on the bottom) > Advanced > Gmail.
2. On the following dialog enter the following data:
- Description: Whatever you want to call the account
- Display Name: Your name
- Username: Your Gmail address
- Email Address: Your Gmail address
That’s it! Your Google E-Mails should now display on your Blackberry phone.